Tuition and Fees
Bible Certificate Credits
Cost per course
- Bible Panorama
- Perspectives on the World Christian Movement
- Bible Study Methods
- Old Testament – History, Poetry, and Prophets
- New Testament – Gospels/Acts, Epistle/Revelation
- TBS Bible Certificate Electives
- (Graduate course audit)
Graduate Degree Credits
Classes per semester
= Per Semester
x 2 = Annual Total
Total Program Costs
Bible Certificate (BC)
Licensed Professional (LP)
MA in Church History and Theology (MACHT)
MA in Biblical Languages and Culture (MABLC)
MA in Biblical Studies (MABS)
MA in Biblical History and Archaeology (MABHA)2
Master of Divinity (MDiv)
Total Minimum Cost1
*Tuition and Fees Notes
- Total Minimum Cost calculates expenses based on least expensive course options outlined below.
- BC = 8 courses at $200 each + 1 course at $250
- LP = full-time attendance based on 5 courses one semester + 4 courses another semester
- MA = full-time attendance based on 4 or 5 courses each semester for two years
- MDiv = full-time attendance based on 5 courses each semester for two years + 4 courses each semester for one year
- Biblical History and Archaeology degrees incur additional costs NOT listed here such as expenses for trips to archaeological sites.
- Graduate degree programs
- Tuition = $300 per credit hour
- Per semester fees = $125 (registration, library, and technology)
- Per course fees = $60 (student activities, student services, and transportation)
- Cost to AUDIT graduate classes is $300 per class without any other fees.
- Fee Definitions
- Library – Contributes to the cost of book and journal acquisitions, maintenance, and circulation.
- Registration – Contributes to the administrative cost of processing a student’s registration.
- Student Activity – Contributes to the cost of student activities such as retreats, concerts, class parties, and classroom refreshments.
- Student Services – Contributes to the cost of connecting students with career and ministry opportunities, including opportunities to engage with guest speakers and other professionals in class and on-location.
- Technology – Contributes to the cost of providing students with state-of-the-art Bible/study software and training, online course management and student management software, and campus WiFi service.
- Transportation – Contributes to the cost of transportation for field learning exercises to locations such as camps, churches, cemeteries and funeral homes, farms, hospitals, libraries, museums, radio stations, etc.
- The tables on this form do NOT include:
- Book costs
- One-time Application Fee ($50) for graduate degree students
- One-time Graduation Fee ($200 MDiv/MA, $210 DD, $130 LP, and $25 BC)
- Outside Dual Degree Completion program costs since these vary widely across courses and institutions.