The Bible Seminary (TBS) is an independent, non-denominational, 501(c)(3) charitable institution of higher education incorporated in Texas in 2010 to offer training for laity and vocational ministry professionals.
The Bible Seminary strives to provide a learning environment, faculty, staff, and support services that enable students and graduates to:
- Believe in Jesus Christ as LORD and trust Him on the throne of their lives for the glory of God.
- Believe the BIBLE is the fully true Word of God, and have integrated the study of all 66 books of the Bible with studies in classical theological disciplines and ministry training prior to graduating with a degree.
- Practice a life of PRAYER, continually seeking to plug into the Vine of Jesus Christ.
- Have a heart for the UNREACHED PEOPLES of the world and the fulfillment of the Great Commission through seeking to reach millions of souls for Christ.
- Have training and experience in the LOCAL CHURCH and have established key relationships with various local churches and parachurch ministries.
- Have experience in ministry and study amidst a COMMUNITY committed to authenticity and accountability, and where integrity is modeled and taught.
- Have COMPASSION for the poor and overlooked, and have received motivation, equipping, and training to minister to "the least of these" as a lifestyle.